Last updated November 24th, 2022
What data do we collect?
GeoSignage collects the following data:
Name, email address, phone number, IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GeoSignage with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or via personal introduction.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
GeoSignage collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requirements and orders.
- Email you with information which we believe you might be interested in.
How do we store your data?
GeoSignage securely stores your data with help of HubSpot, following is information about where HubSpot’s product infrastructure is stored:
“Hubspot’s product infrastructure is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region. HubSpot leverages the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in the EU (Frankfurt, Germany region) to support the processing of local customer data that is critical to our customers’ businesses. This includes leads, email events, and analytics.“
GeoSignage would like to send you information about our company and our services. If you have agreed to receiving marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop GeoSignage from contacting you or marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
GeoSignage would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access, you have the right to request GeoSignage for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification, you have the right to request that GeoSignage correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GeoSignage to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure, you have the right to request that GeoSignage erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing, you have the right to request that GeoSignage restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability, you have the right to request that GeoSignage transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
Privacy policies relating to third-party integration
Some GeoSignage products can include the possibility of integrating a third-party information source, such as feeds from social media platforms. Such integration is instantiated as a media object within the GeoSignage product, and deletion of that integration and the related data is done by selecting the media object and clicking on the delete icon. For any additional information or guidance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us